Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pokemon Indigo

    The website Pokemon Indigo has been around since 2009.  I am not sure about that date because the website is temporarilly down.  This is a very cool online Pokemon game because you can battle the Kanto, Johto, and Hoen gyms and win badges.  There is only one set of Elite Four and Champion and they are the Hoen Region's.  There are many Pokemon you can obtain in this game and the Unova region Pokemon should be coming out soon but there already are a few.  Since the website is down, I do not have any pictures of it accept one that I took a while ago.  Here it is:


  As you can see, there is a Pokedex that has information on every Pokemon including ones from the Unova Region.  Also, there are 5 tabs on the left hand side.  They are, Invite Your Friends, Forums, Online Trainers, Change Log, and PokeRank.  I highly recomend this website not only because it's free but, it is a lot of fun and I go on all the time.  If you want to add me on there, my nickname is penguin33.  Have fun and here is the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment